Welcome to Lake Panasoffkee Elementary School, home of the Ospreys.
My name is Landrea Sherman and I’ve had the pleasure of being the School Counselor at LPES since August 2011. As the school counselor, I work with students, teachers, parents, administrators and the community. I would like to share with you the services I provide to our students. Please feel free to contact me at 352-793-1093 ext. 61231. Together we can make your Osprey SOAR!
- Individual and group counseling for issues including:
- Anger Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Counseling
- Social Skills
- Character Education Coordinator; including “Character Connex” assemblies and Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Positive Behavior Support Team member
- TAT Team member
- Referrals to outside mental/behavioral counseling
- "Families in Transition” Liaison; also referred to as “Homeless/Displaced Families Education”
- Exceptional Student Education/Gifted screenings
- Referrals for academic support, Multi-Tiered System Support (MTSS)
- Monitor and evaluate situations in regard to child safety and well-being