Sumter Virtual Programs
Sumter Virtual School
Sumter Virtual School courses shall be available to students during the normal school day and through summer school enrollment. Sumter Virtual School courses are available for homeschool students in grades K-12. Please contact Ellen Coomer at Ellen.Coomer@sumter.k12.fl.us for more information.
If you need further assistance or have any questions concerning this schedule please contact Ellen Coomer.
- Parents must notify the district not later than 2 months before the assessment: email@example.com or call 352-793-2315 X 50312
- You are responsible for getting your child to the testing site on time the day of testing
- Call the school to verify testing dates and times
- Make ups for paper based tests will be given within 1-2 days of the posted dates
- Home Education, Team Sumter Students will test at their zoned school
WMH: Wildwood Middle High, SSH: South Sumter High, SSM: South Sumter Middle,
VCM: Villages Charter Middle, VCH: Villages Charter High
K12 Virtual Instruction Program (VIP)
The Sumter Virtual Instruction Program uses the K12 curriculum to offer Sumter County Residents students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Sumter Virtual Instruction Program and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed—in school and beyond.
Here's why families have chosen Sumter Virtual Instruction Program for their kids:
- The exceptional, individualized K12 curriculum, which covers core subject areas and beyond. Based on decades of education research, this curriculum packages high-quality lessons with mastery-based assessments that ensure students achieve success at each and every level. Find out more about K12.
- The online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials ranging from textbooks to microscopes, from rocks and dirt to beautifully illustrated classic children's stories, and much more.
- The high-quality, tuition-free public education that enables a learning experience that is individualized for each student.