Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)Mrs. Clayton, Adviser
Yacuzzo Rachael Accounting I 3rd Dibeler Sarah Agribusiness 2nd Patel Vrinda Business Communication 1st Soto Angelina Business Law 1st Patel Ohm Computer Problem Solving 1st Newman Luke Cyber Security 2nd Morrison McKenzie Economics 1st Badal Natasha Graphic Design (TEAM) 1st Damuth Raya Graphic Design (TEAM) 1st Kelley Alexis Graphic Design (TEAM) 1st Hooten Vannette Healthcare Administration 2nd Ungaro Kaley Healthcare Administration 3rd Rajkotwala Husena Healthcare Administration 1st Martinez Andrea Introduction to Business 3rd Verdeja Emma Introduction to Business Communication 2nd Penwell Emily Introduction to Business Communication 1st Turner Kadarius Introduction to Business Procedures 1st Johnson Grace Introduction to FBLA 1st Sanders Felicity Introduction to Financial Math 3rd Stephens Savannah introduction to Financial Math 2nd Berry Hannah Introduction to Information Technology 3rd Jolly Elisabeth Introduction to Information Technology 1st Tikaram Bryan Introduction to Information Technology 2nd Adams Kylie Introduction to Parliamentary Procedures 2nd Lovett Lindsey Introduction to Parliamentary Procedures 3rd Hogan Karsyn Journalism 3rd Ford Alexandria Organizational Leadership 2nd Sanchez Daniel Political Science 2nd Barr Hailey Website Design 1st Derby-Wine Abigail Website Design 3rdFBLA Pledge
I solemnly promise to uphold the aims and responsibilities of the Future Business Leaders of America; and, as an active member, I shall strive to develop the qualities necessary in becoming a responsible business leader.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the Development of individual projects, which contribute to the improvement of home, business and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourager scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.