Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)Mrs. Clayton, Adviser
FBLA 2022-2023 OFFICERS
District Vice President Mariah Derby-Wine
President -- Savannah Stephens
Vice President – Kayla Bui
Secretary – Chrissy Wells
Reporter – Amber Le Arnold
9th Grade Rep. – Abigail OrtegaFBLA State Winner 2022
I solemnly promise to uphold the aims and responsibilities of the Future Business Leaders of America; and, as an active member, I shall strive to develop the qualities necessary in becoming a responsible business leader.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the Development of individual projects, which contribute to the improvement of home, business and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourager scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.