Welcome to the South Sumter High Media Center
Amy Fussell and Kay Moreland
(click for link to page)
Hours of Operation
- Monday -Friday 8am - 4pm
- Coffee, Cappuccino, and water are available for purchase
- Students may check out up to three books at a time.
- Checkout time is for 2 weeks, renewable for an additional two weeks.
- Faculty and Staff checkout time is also two weeks for books and videos; equipment may be checked out for the semester or for the year.
- Students with overdue books may not check out additional books
- Damaged and lost materials will need to be paid for so they can be replaced. A student who pays for a lost book and finds the book within 6 months will be entitled to a refund.
Printing and Photocopying
- There is a color photocopying machine in the Media Center and a laser printer.
- Students may print or photocopy up to five pages, free of charge, for any class work. Personal print jobs are $.10 per page for black & white copies and $.25 per page for color copies.
All students and staff must adhere to international copyright guidelines and restrictions.